Creative Presence Retreat
Creative Presence Retreat
CREATIVE PRESENCE RETREAT
FEBRUARY 8-10, 2019 // HOLLAND, MICHIGAN
Hi - we’re Emilie and Havilah.
We deeply believe we’re all creative beings. We also believe that within all of us is a true self that’s waiting to be met and nurtured. Often, we encounter one when we’re seeking the other. Engaging in creative practices helps us find our true self, and doing our own inner work helps us become more creative.
Which sounds so lovely, right? But seriously. Who has time for all that?
We get it. We feel those things too. All. The. Time. That’s why we are offering a Creative Presence Retreat this winter. It’s a space for women to find their creativity again - and ultimately - themselves. We will gather in a lodge nestled on Lake Michigan for a weekend of good food, belly laughs, self-reflection and time to create.
If that sounds awesome – come join us! If that sounds scary – don’t worry. We’re going to lead you through this process, every step of the way.
Space is extremely limited, so don’t miss your spot!
Emilie Eklund and Havilah Siegmann are the powerhouse team behind the Creative Presence Retreat. They bring their combined passions for inner work, community, and finding creativity in all aspects of life to their work. Emilie and Havilah have lead retreats and classes, separately and together on a variety of topics, ranging from personal growth, the Enneagram, and Mindful Calligraphy. Emilie owns LIEFdesign, where she brings beauty and encouragement through her art. Havilah is the creator and producer of the Little Faith Podcast, where she has conversations around parenting without a roadmap. You can find more of their work at liefdesign.com and littlefaithpodcast.com.
What to expect?
• Daily teaching about engaging with creativity, finding ourselves, and navigating our fears
• Practical tools and practices to engage with the content
• Lots of open space to process in any way you need
• Good food, great conversations.
• Time away from the everyday grind to breathe - and to just BE
• Camp-style accommodations – bunk sleeping, cozy lodge, Lake Michigan exploration
Included in your fee:
• Five meals over three days, yummy snacks, coffee, tea, wine
• Lodging right on the shore of Lake Michigan
• Custom notebook and pen
• Teaching and workshops Friday through Sunday
• Art and crafting supplies
You’ll leave the weekend with:
• Your welcome gift
• New friendships with other woman asking similar questions.
• Beautiful things you’ve made
• Action steps for how to engage creativity and listen to yourself in your REAL LIFE
A few images of where we will be staying on Lake Michigan: